OMM Hair Thickening Oil60 ml / 2 oz
A leave in treatment oil that is light and non-greasy. The blended exotic oils fully nourish, repair, and strengthen hair roots and form a protective shield around the hair shaft, while repairing split ends and restoring damaged hair.
- Treatment of hair cuticles and scalp balance: NOT FOR STYLING.
- Restores hair strand vibrancy and shine.
- Deep Moisture improves texture and elasticity.
- Softens and revitalizes.
- Fortifies weak, damaged strands.
- Anti-oxidants and amino acids slow cell aging.
- Argan Oil
is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids to deeply hydrate and nourish hair.
- Jojoba Oil
is high in vitamin E, B and fatty acids to help restore moisture for hair follicles and prevent hair loss.
- Grapeseed Oil
helps strengthen each strand from the roots, which helps prevent split ends, thinning, and breaking later on. It also smooths the cuticle and helps prevent frizz.
- Marula Oil
contains antioxidants and vitamin B, E, C, which protect hair and scalp against environmental effects. It also seals, coats and smooths the hair cuticle for frizz-free, gorgeous-looking hair.
- Moringa Oil
is known for its purifying and protecting properties to deliver long-lasting UV protection and guard hair color from the harmful effects of the sun. It also strengthens roots and stimulates hair growth.
Additional Beneficial Oils & Extracts Include: Amla Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sesame Oil, Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil, Prickly Pear Oil, Macadamia Oil.
Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) seed oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapessed) seed oil (and) Indicum (Sesame) seed oil (and) Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract (Amla Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Moringa Oleifera seed oil, Fragrance oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) oil, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) seed oil, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) seed oil, Macadamia Ternifolia seed oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) seed oil
Thickening Oil is a leave in treatment oil. You only use a DAB (1 small drop 1/2 pump — it’s super concentrated) a very small amount of work thru out the ends first and overall hair. The Thickening Oil is pure and heavy on the blended oils. It’s very good for balancing the dry scalp, dull, malnutrition and thinning hair. It provides great natural protein to hair strands to create luster, moisture and shine. It is not to be used as styling oil.
- For Wet Hair: Apply a small amount to damp hair from mid-length to ends as the foundation and massage thru scalp. Blow-dry or style as usual.
- For Dry Hair: Apply a small amount to ends and scalp to strengthen and nourish hair follicles, and protect against environmental factors, including the sun and wind.